Pages

Logo projects for the contest - twojasiedziba.pl

Hi, today you can see some of my projects for the latest contest.
Hope u will like it.
If you have some questions, you can always send me an email.
Check out my other blogs.

thepjmk

1.


In first logo i wanted to add some Warsaw panorama in logo and that's what I get.

2.

Here I wanted to add some building in 3d with shadowing. Empire State building or Palace of Culture?

3.

Hm, what do you think about that? Do you get a meaning in that logo?

4.

That project I like the most. It looks like bookshelf, skyscraper and have nice colours.

5.

Again some panorama but this time with green ^_^.

6.

Here it is, the last one. Made from blocks, minimalistic look with shadowing to increase depth of logo. The symbol means to be a pointer.





ART 2014